china jerseys wholesale
The severe winter storm impacting the East Coast has required the postponement of three games:
cheap nfl jerseys from china paypal
* Friday’s game between the Capitals and Ducks at Verizon Center in Washington
cheap nfl hats from china
* Saturday’s game between the Islanders and Flyers at Barclays Center in Brooklyn
cheap ncaa jerseys from china
* Sunday’s game between the Capitals and Penguins at Verizon Center in Washington
Makeup dates will be announced as soon as they can be confirmed.
Home Team in Caps
NY ISLANDERS vs. Philadelphia, postponed
PITTSBURGH 5, Vancouver 4
SAN JOSE 4, Minnesota 3
BOSTON 3, Columbus 2 (SO)
Montreal 3, TORONTO 2 (SO)
Anaheim 4, DETROIT 3
FLORIDA 5, Tampa Bay 2
New Jersey 3, WINNIPEG 1
Colorado 3, DALLAS 1
ARIZONA 3, Los Angeles 2
Nashville 4, EDMONTON 1
MALKIN (HAT TRICK) FUELS PENGUINS COMEBACK WIN OVER CANUCKS
Evgeni Malkin (3-0—3) earned his first hat trick of the season to help the Pittsburgh Penguins overcome a 3-1 third-period deficit cheap jerseys and improve to 5-0-2 in their past seven home games.
* Per Elias, the Penguins overcame a multi-goal deficit in the third period and won in regulation for the first time since March 12, 2013 against the Boston Bruins (3-2 W).
* Malkin earned the 10th regular-season hat trick of his NHL career (all w/ PIT) and first since Feb. 25, 2012 vs. TBL (3-1—4). Per Elias, he became the third player in Penguins history to earn 10 or more hat tricks:
Most Hat Tricks, Penguins History
40 – Mario Lemieux
10 – Kevin Stevens
10 – Evgeni Malkin
9 – Jaromir Jagr
* Malkin had his fourth multi-goal game of the season (47 GP), and leads the Penguins in goals (23), points (47) and power-play goals (10).
* Marc-Andre Fleury (28 saves) picked up his third straight win, stretched his personal point streak to six games (4-0-2) and improved wholesale jerseys nfl to 18-11-5 overall (2.35 GAA, .923 SV%, 3 SO). Fleury also has a career record of 6-2-0 in eight appearances against the Vancouver Canucks.
DID YOU KNOW?
Canucks forward Jannik Hansen (3-0—3) also had a hat trick, the second such performance of his career (also Nov. 23, 2014 vs. CHI: 3-0—3).
* Per Elias, the game Saturday between the Penguins and Canucks was the first time a player on each team had a hat trick since March 8, 2015 when the Carolina Hurricanes (Elias Lindholm: 3-2—5) earned a 7-4 win against the Edmonton Oilers (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins: 3-1—4).
PANTHERS HALT LIGHTNING’S WIN STREAK AT SEVEN CONTESTS
The Florida Panthers scored four goals in the second period en route to a 5-2 win against the Tampa Bay Lightning, ending their in-state rival’s season-high win streak at seven games and improving to 9-1-0 in their past 10 home games.
* At 28-15-5 (61 points), the Panthers increased their lead over the Lightning (26-18-4, 56 points) and Detroit Red Wings (24-16-8, 56 points) to five points for first place in the Atlantic Division.
* Roberto Luongo made 38 saves – including 20 in the third period – to earn his 422nd career victory, one shy of Tony Esposito (423) for seventh place all-time.
* The 36-year-old Montreal native is 7-0-0 in his past seven appearances on home ice and is 21-13-4 overall (2.11 GAA, .930 SV%, 4 SO). Per Elias, Luongo became the first goaltender in Panthers history to win seven consecutive home decisions.
* Jonathan Huberdeau (1-1—2) and Nick Bjugstad (1-1—2) each had a goal and an assist. Huberdeau earned his eighth multi-point game of the season (48 GP) and leads the Panthers in assists (26) and points (34).
* The Panthers defeated the two 2015 Stanley Cup finalists on consecutive days (also 4-0 W vs. CHI on Jan. 22). Per Elias, the Panthers became the first team to defeat the previous season’s Stanley Cup finalists on consecutive days since the Calgary Flames did so in 1990-91 (8-1 W vs. BOS on Oct. 20 and 2-1 W at EDM on Oct. 21).
BRUINS, CANADIENS KEEP PACE IN ATLANTIC
The Bruins (25-17-5, 55 points) and Montreal Canadiens (24-20-4, 52 points) each earned similar shootout victories Saturday to make ground in the crowded Atlantic Division, where teams Nos. 2-6 are separated by six points:
* After their 2-0 lead was erased, Ryan Spooner (0-1—1) scored the decisive marker in the shootout to lift the Bruins to their fourth victory in their past five games (4-1-0). Jonas Gustavsson made 31 saves through 65 minutes and denied both shooters in the shootout to improve to 4-1-0 in his last five games and 9-3-1 overall (2.29 GAA, .917 SV%). The Bruins hold the first wild card into the Stanley Cup Playoffs from the Eastern Conference.
* The Toronto Maple Leafs rallied from a 2-0 deficit, but Lars Eller (0-1—1) scored the game-deciding goal in the fifth round of the shootout to help the Canadiens end a five-game losing streak (0-4-1). Mike Condon made 17 saves through 65 minutes and denied four of five shooters in the shootout to halt a personal four-game skid (0-3-1) and improve to 13-12-4 this season (2.39 GAA, .907 SV%).
SHARKS, COYOTES MAKE GROUND ON KINGS
The San Jose Sharks (25-18-3, 53 points) and Arizona Coyotes (23-19-5, 51 points) each won to make ground on the Pacific Division-leading Los Angeles Kings:
* Joe Pavelski (1-2—3) scored the go-ahead goal with 1:24 remaining in the third period to lead the Sharks to a 7-0-1 record in their past eight games, their longest point streak since an equal run from March 2-16, 2014. Pavelski, who leads the NHL with eight game-winning goals in 2015-16 (46 GP), added two assists for his fifth three-point game of the season; he leads the Sharks in goals (23) and points (47). Martin Jones (25 saves) has won a season-high six straight appearances and is 22-13-2 (2.41 GAA, .914 SV%, 4 SO).
* Captain Shane Doan Jerseys (1-1—2) had two points and Louis Domingue made 26 saves when the Coyotes ended a four-game losing streak (0-3-1) and improved to 11-2-2 against the Pacific Division this season. Doan had his sixth multi-point game of the season (38 GP) and leads the Coyotes with 17 goals. Domingue is 8-4-3 this season (2.17 GAA, .927 SV%, 2 SO). The Coyotes tied the Canucks (20-18-11, 51 points) for third place in the Pacific Division – in terms of points – but hold two games in hand and own the ROW tiebreaker (ARI: 23, VAN: 16).
AROUND THE RINKS
* Carl Soderberg and Gabriel Landeskog each scored shorthanded goals to help the Colorado Avalanche pick up their fourth straight win and improve to 12-3-1 against Central Division teams this season. Soderberg scored the first shorthanded goal of his NHL career (211 GP), while Landeskog scored the fourth such marker of his career (327 GP) and china jerseys wholesale first of the season. Per Elias, the Avalanche scored two shorthanded goals in a game for the first time since Dec. 10, 2010 at Atlanta (Greg Mauldin and Paul Stastny). Semyon Varlamov made 42 saves to pick up his fourth straight victory and improve to 19-12-3 this season (2.59 GAA, .918 SV%, 1 SO). Varlamov also earned his 10th straight win against the Dallas Stars since the start of the 2013-14 season. At 26-21-3 (55 points), the Avalanche took sole china jerseys wholesale possession of the first wild card into the playoffs from the Western Conference.
* Corey Perry Jerseys (2-0—2) and Ryan Kesler Jerseys (2-0—2) each scored twice, and John Gibson Jerseys made 24 saves, when the Anaheim Ducks edged the Red Wings and earned their fourth win in their past five games (4-1-0). Perry picked up his fourth multi-goal game of the season (46 GP) and leads the Ducks in goals (19) and points (31). Kesler – a native of Livonia, Mich. – had his second such performance (46 GP). Gibson is 11-7-2 this season (1.91 GAA, .923 SV%, 4 SO).
* Lee Stempniak (2-0—2) scored twice against his former team and Cory Schneider turned aside 22 of 23 shots to lead the New Jersey Devils to their fourth consecutive victory. Stempniak had his first multi-goal game of the season (49 GP) and has scored in three consecutive games (4-1—5). Schneider picked up his fourth straight win and is 22-14-5 (2.03 GAA, .928 SV%, 4 SO). At 25-19-5 (55 points), the Devils hold the second wild card into the playoffs from the Eastern Conference.
* Down 1-0, the Nashville Predators scored four unanswered goals – including two from Mattias Ekholm (2-0—2) – to defeat the Edmonton Oilers and earn their third win in their past four games on the heels of a five-game skid (0-4-1). Ekholm had the first multi-goal game of his NHL career (193 GP), which included scoring the game-winner at 1:47 of the second period. Pekka Rinne (23 saves) improved to 18-15-7 this season (2.50 GAA, .904 SV%, 2 SO) and 14-6-1 in 24 career appearances vs. Edmonton.
KEON, HORTON AND BRODA HONORED IN TORONTO
Following the recent announcement that Maple Leaf greats Dave Keon, Tim Horton and Turk Broda will be inducted into the Leafs’ Legends Row monument in October, Keon and representatives from the Horton and Broda families were honored in a pre-game ceremony at Air Canada Centre.
MILESTONES & BENCHMARKS
* Sharks forward Joe Thornton (0-2—2) reached 930 career assists and leapfrogged Larry Murphy (929) for sole possession of 16th on the NHL’s all-time list. He also moved within three points of becoming the 33rd player in NHL history to reach the 1,300-point milestone (367-930—1,297 in 1,331 GP). Thornton has at least one point in 16 of his past 17 games (5-17—22), including two goals and 11 pointsin an active eight-game point streak.
* Panthers forward Jaromir Jagr (0-1—1) is two assists shy of becoming the sixth player in NHL history to reach the 1,100-assist milestone (737-1,098—1,835 in 1,595 GP).
* Coyotes captain Shane Doan Jerseys skated in his 1,432nd career game, passing Luc Robitaille and Scott Mellanby (1,431 GP), and tying Mike Gartner for 25th on the NHL’s all-time list.
* Penguins defenseman Derrick Pouliot (11:58 TOI) made his season debut, his first NHL game since April 7, 2015 at the Ottawa Senators. Forward Ryan Garbutt (8:10 TOI) made his debut with the Ducks.
* Minnesota Wild forward Jason Pominville skated in the 800th game of his NHL career.
* Linesman Pierre Racicot was honored in a pregame ceremony at BB&T Center ahead of his 1,500th career game.
Penguins captain Sidney Crosby (1-0—1) stretched his point streak to a season-high six games (4-5—9)… Defenseman Kris Letang (0-2—2) leads the Penguins with 26 assists this season (37 GP)… The Penguins are 6-2-0 in their past eight games against the Canucks since Nov. 17, 2010 (VAN: 2-3-3)… Sharks forwards Joonas Donskoi (1-1—2) and Joel Ward (1-1—2) each had a goal and an assist… The Sharks are 15-2-1 in their past 18 home games against the Wild since Nov. 7, 2006 (MIN: 3-13-2)… Bruins forward Brad Marchand (1-0—1) stretched his point streak to five games (4-1—5), which includes goals in his past four. Marchand’s four-game goal streak is his second such run of the season (5-0—5 in 4 GP from Nov. 17-23, 2015)… The Bruins are 8-2-0 in their past 10 games against the Columbus Blue Jackets since March 15, 2011 (CBJ: 2-3-5)… Blue Jackets forward Kerby Rychel (1-1—2) picked up his second multi-point game in his past three games (2-2—4)… The Canadiens have won nine straight games against the Maple Leafs since March 1, 2014 (TOR: 0-5-4)… The Ducks are 5-1-0 in their past six games against the Red Wings since they played in the 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs (DET: 1-4-1)… Lightning forward Nikita Kucherov (0-1—1) pushed his point streak to eight games (6-5—11), his second such run of the season (3-9—12 in 8 GP from Dec. 15, 2015 – Jan. 2, 2016). Kucherov leads the Lightning with 20-21—41 (48 GP)… The Avalanche are 11-1-0 in their past 12 games against the Stars since Oct. 15, 2013 (DAL: 1-8-3), which includes eight consecutive wins… The Coyotes’ Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jerseys (1-0—1) is tied for second among all defenseman with 14 goals this season (w/ Justin Faulk)… The Coyotes re 6-1-1 in their past eight home games against the Kings since March 12, 2013 (LAK: 2-5-1)… Coyotes forward Jordan Martinook scored the game-winning goal just 22 seconds into the third period, his second such goal of the season (46 GP)… Predators forward Filip Forsberg (1-1—2) had his eighth multi-point game of the season (48 GP)… The Predators have won five consecutive games against the Oilers since Oct. 29, 2014 (EDM: 0-4-1)… Oilers forward Taylor Hall (0-1—1) stretched his point streak to five games (2-5—7)… The game Saturday between the Maple Leafs and Canadiens marked the NHL’s first 4K broadcast… Following the pregame ceremony at Air Canada Centre, a moment of silence was observed for the victims of the recent shootings in La Loche, Saskatchewan… The second annual CWHL All-Star Game was held at Air Canada Centre on Saturday… Sr. Airman Brandon Pettit was reunited with his family at SAP Center after serving the lpst six months abroad… The Sharks honored former defenseman Gary Suter in a pregame ceremony at SAP Center